Life Sciences Baltics 2021
Life Sciences Baltics is the biggest international forum in the Baltics for world-class biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical devices experts from all around the world. It provides a unique opportunity to explore new horizons of partnerships, exchanges ideas and seeks progress through networking. Forum is a great place to turn new connections into big projects, new ideas into exciting revelations, this is the place where things are put into motion!
In 2021 the forum will be held in a digital format. New this year, the opportunities to meet and participate will be available throughout the week, 20-24 September, 2021, via modern, dynamic and friendly platform.
One event, different experiences
- Digital B2B meetings. All pre-scheduled B2B meetings will be held digitally on 20-24 September allowing you to meet your potential partner at the convenient time in online talks.
- Digital international conference. On 22-23 September empower yourself with knowledge from key life sciences trend-setters who will talk and discuss the latest industry trends from digital health, emerging technologies for medicine to microbiome and its current application. All sessions will remain available for a period of at least 30 days after the start of the event.
- Digital startup masterclasses will provide an access for life sciences startups to exclusive learning videos and live workshops for 2 days on 20-21 September. 10 best startups will get opportunity to pitch their ideas live at Startup Pitch Battle on 23 September.
- Companies, universities, research centers and other life sciences organizations have an opportunity to present their technologies, products or services to more at the digital exhibition for a whole week. On 22-23 September visitors of the exhibition will have a chance to interact live with hosts of the booths.
- Poster sessions. The authors will be able to share their research and ideas with a large number of participants in a simple and concise manner.
Find more information and tickets here: lifesciencesbaltics.com
2021-09-20 09:00 - 2021-09-24 17:00
Industry Development Manager | High technology group